Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Show Season draws to a close



I will be showing with my fellow Susquehanna Valley Spinners and Weavers Guild members in the Gutelius House in Mifflinburg starting tomorrow. Since it is a Christkindle celebration the snow in the forecast is more apprpriate than the soaking rain we have been experiencing! The flood in September certainly interrupted my schedule for several weeks but it got back on track in October... only to get surprised by a snowstorm that temporarily closed the "Holiday" craft show in Kutztown. November was a good month and I enjoyed working with my fellow crafters, seeing many returning customers/friends and meeting new ones. I will still be working diligently over the next few weeks to get all orders shipped before Christmas.

I know , I know...I said no dogs...but a very persuasive customer talked me into giving it a try. These two beagles belong to her daughter.

2 comments:

  1. These guys are adorable!!! I still love my orange kitty you made, but perhaps you could do black lab pups??? They would sell like hotcakes! Love your work!!

    ReplyDelete