Friday, February 6, 2009

Alpaca Colours

These are the yummy new colours that resulted from plying the natural dyed skeins of alpaca together. They are sooo soft. I make them to sell but sometimes they are tough to part with!

Here is one of the colours on the spinning wheel.
On another note, yesterday I ended up doing the presentation at the Susquehanna Valley Spinners and Weavers Guild February meeting. Sunday morning around eleven o'clock I was getting ready to clean rabbit coops and the phone rang. It seems the scheduled speaker for the afternoon was down with the flu. I found my screen, my notes, borrowed my dad's projector and spoke to the group of (very tolerant!) members about art and fiber and myself. We all survived. I am glad I was able to help out.






No comments:

Post a Comment