Saturday, January 10, 2009

Celebrate

Happy Birthday to me, well tomorrow actually, but my dear siblings are making the trip to see me today. It is January and therefore snowing, excitement that we didn't really need. Wish for safe travels to all.
I hooked up an ink jet printer to my PC this morning in preparation for printing some of my art onto fabric. I still need to order the special fabric dip so I can't get any further on that project today. Yesterday I washed some white and cream alpaca and I am waiting for it to dry so I can card it.
If the weather eases up in time I'll be the presenter at the Susquehanna Valley Spinners and Weavers Guild meeting in Lewisburg tomorrow afternoon. This was my first foray into power point, and my first ever blog in the same week! I must not be too far over the hill yet. Must bake some cookies now as I am bringing refreshments too.

No comments:

Post a Comment